Brazz Carvery & Brazilian Steakhouse
500 S. College Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
Brazz Carvery & Brazilian Steakhouse offers 8 different meats served Rodizio style, in which grilled meats are carved at your table. We only use Certified Angus Beef, which gives our meats the flavor, tenderness, marbling, and juiciness meat eaters love! Brazz features an inviting interior great for relaxing with friends or perfect for your next business dinner. We are located right on The Green with FREE two-hour parking in The Green parking deck!
Brazz will extend its hours during Charlotte Restaurant Week: Mon-Fri, 5-9 pm; Sat, 2-10 pm; and Sun 2-9 pm.
$35 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
Beverage (choice of one)
Glass of Wine: Cabernet, Malbec, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, or Moscato
Draft Beer - Olde Mecklenburg Brewery Copper Amber Ale, Captain Jack Pilsner, or current seasonal selection
Mango or Passion Fruit Juice
Pao de Queijo (Brazilian cheese bread)
Gourmet Salad and Soup Bar
Help yourself to our hot sides like roasted potatoes, roasted vegetables, rice, fried plantains, feijoada (black bean stew with beef and pork) and teriyaki glazed salmon, then 8 different meats, grilled to perfection and carved table side.
- Top Sirloin (Picanha) - our house special and the favorite of the Brazillians.
- Filet Mignon - this succulent piece of meat is cut from the tenderloin and seasoned to accent the taste
- Pork Loin (Lombo) - sizzling with flavor, encrusted with Parmesan and garlic
- Pork Ribs (Costela de Porco) - tender pork ribs slow-roasted for maximum flavor
- Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon (Frango con Bacon)
- Boneless Chicken (Frango) - tender boneless chicken
- Sausage (Linguica) - these robust Brazilian sausages are seasoned and slow-roasted to mouthwatering perfection
- Lamb (Cordeiro) - fresh young leg of lamb, marinated in yogurt and mint