33 Glenway Street
Belmont, NC 28012
- Heirloom Restaurant is a farm-to-fork fine dining restaurant with a passion for locally grown products. We relocated to Belmont, NC, with a focus on community involvement and sustainable sourcing while keeping a strong ambition for continuous growth. Our flavors are both comforting and yet complex. Chef Seth Wilson has crafted each menu item to delight your senses. Come experience our fine dining service team whisk you through some of the local favorites.
- Look for a Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Tito’s will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $45 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- Pulled Pork Spring Rolls - rice noodles, cabbage, chilies, unagi sauce
- Summer Minestrone Soup - local summer vegetables, brown rice pasta, micro basil
- Watermelon Salad - puffed farro, whipped ricotta, balsamic glaze, herbs
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Local Shellfish Pasta - clams, shrimp, capers, garlic, chili butter, lemon, linguine pasta
- Spiced Chicken Breast - varieties of summer squash, charred cauliflower, romesco sauce
- Grilled Eggplant Risotto - Carolina gold rice, roasted summer veg, gremolata
- Dessert (choice of one)
- PB & J Chocolate Torte - cherry jam, peanut butter mousse, candied peanuts, fresh cherries
- SC Peach Pavlova - grilled local peaches, spiced whipped cream, cornmeal crumble, Bourbon caramel