129 E. Fifth Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
- If you’re searching for the freshest seafood and oysters in Charlotte, you’re getting pretty hot. From our farm-to-fork oysters to daily seafood catches to craft cocktails and craft beer, we’ll be the place you can start thinking of as your own dining room. Sea Level NC is located in the base of the Truist Tower on Fifth Street between Tryon and College. Join us at the bar, oyster bar, or on the patio for dinner or drinks. Validated parking in the Truist Tower; walk-ins welcome; reservations recommended. $1 House Oysters, Tuesday-Friday, 4-7 pm.
- Hours during Queen’s Feast:
- July 17-24, 2-11 PM, except
- July 19, 4-10 PM
- Closed Sundays
- Named one of the 2021 "50 Best Restaurants" and a BOB Awards winner: Voters' Choice 2021 "Best Seafood" and "Best Happy Hour" by
- Look for a Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast® specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Select locations are offering a unique signature cocktail during Charlotte Restaurant Week. Tito’s Handmade Vodka will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $35 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- Sea Level Oysters (half dozen) - house-made cocktail sauce, fennel mignonette
- Clam Chowder Bowl - New England-style
- Ancient Grains Bowl - Farro Piccolo, freekeh, quinoa, puffed sorghum, kale, onion, cucumber, Sweety Drop peppers, preserved lemon, cumin vinaigrette
- Second course (choice of one)
- Grilled Salmon - veggie salt-roasted potatoes, local vegetables, citrus glaze, pistachio butter
- East Coast Shrimp + Grits - Adluh Mills stone-ground grits, Comeaux andouille, fire-roasted salsa
- Peruvian Roasted Chicken - half spring chicken, corn ribs, avocado salad, smoked poblano salsa
- Grilled Local Swordfish (+$3) - Sea Island red peas, local greens, coconut jerk BBQ, mango salad, blackberry chimichurri
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Bread Pudding - dried cranberries, sweet cream
- Chocolate Coconut Custard (GF/V) - peanuts, coconut flakes
- Berries & Cream - local berries, fresh whipped cream, house granola
- No substitutions, please.