Pepsi is Buying Dinner for 50 people during Queen’s Feast!
Here's how to enter:
- Visit any of the restaurants listed below serving Pepsi products to enjoy dinner during Charlotte Restaurant Week, January 18-27, 2019.
- During your dinner, order a Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, or any other Pepsi-Cola carbonated soda; or a mixed beverage containing a Pepsi-Cola carbonated soda, using the specific Pepsi-Cola product brand name.
- You may be randomly selected to receive a Queen’s Feast meal (value of $30 or $35, depending on the restaurant) paid for by Pepsi Bottling Ventures LLC.
- Restaurant personnel will not know in advance when winners will be chosen in the restaurant.
- Bistro La Bon - Plaza Midwood
- BLT Steak
- Caswell Station
- CO - Waverly [this location only]
- Essex Bar & Bistro
- Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse - Lake Norman
- Nikko Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- YUME Ramen Sushi & Bar
A total of (50) Queen’s Feast meals will be awarded.
Open to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, of any age, but prizes awarded to minors will be given to an accompanying adult. Minors must be accompanied by an adult to participate. Void where prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter without making a purchase, hand print your name, complete mailing address with zip code, daytime phone number, and email address on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: CLT Restaurant Week Alternate Entry, c/o PBV, 22 Pepsi Way, Harrisburg, NC 28075. Entries must be received by February 3, 2019. Winners chosen from Alternate Entries will be awarded a gift certificate for the equivalent value of a Queen’s Feast meal at a participating restaurant, selected by Sponsor.
Sponsor: Pepsi Bottling Ventures LLC.