9662 Redstone Drive
Indian Land, SC 29707
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Locally owned and operated by John Love and Ron Herbert, Red Rocks Café is a contemporary American restaurant with neighborhood charm. Featuring comfortable booths, low lighting, an intimate feel, and a lively bar, we offer a touch of class in an atmosphere that appeals to all. Our diverse menu boasts an exciting array of appetizers, salads, steak, seafood, pasta, and chef features along with world-class wine, dessert, and Sunday Brunch. Red Rocks Birkdale also offers patio dining and private dining. We invite you to visit Red Rocks Café for an unforgettable experience.
- $40 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Shrimp Cocktail – four tiger shrimp served with house-made cocktail sauce
- Kale Salad - fresh chopped kale, Parmesan cheese, Craisins, and sliced almonds in a lemon vinaigrette dressing
- Caesar Salad - fresh chopped Romaine tossed with shredded Parmesan, house-made croutons, and Caesar dressing
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Filet Medallions - twin filet medallions topped with crispy onions and served with garlic smashed potatoes
- Lemon Herb Chicken – twin chicken medallions dredged in flour and simmered in a lemon herb butter sauce, served with garlic smashed potatoes and mixed vegetables
- Cajun Salmon - blackened salmon fillet served with red rice, broccoli, and finished with a Cajun cream sauce
- Lobster Ravioli - lobster-filled ravioli tossed in sherry-lobster cream sauce, accompanied by pan-seared shrimp and topped with asparagus and Parmesan cheese
- Filet and Lobster ($15 supplement) - 4 oz. center-cut filet paired with a 5 oz. Maine lobster tail, served with garlic smashed potatoes and broccoli
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Daily Featured Desserts