1535 Elizabeth Ave
Charlotte, NC 28204
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Locally owned and operated, Big Ben Pub is a historic go-to restaurant for British fare served in an upbeat, classic British tavern. Big Ben is open for lunch and dinner and has a variety of beer choices on draft and bottled. Come on a Sunday and enjoy our famous full English breakfast. Take advantage of our TVs to catch the latest soccer, rugby match, or other sporting events. We also have live entertainment, trivia, and weekly food and drink specials. Catering and take out are also available.
- $30 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Appetizer (choice of one)
- Buffalo Haddock Bites – bite-size, lightly fried haddock tossed in house-made Buffalo sauce, served with blue cheese crumbles, diced scallions, and drizzled with ranch dressing
- Sausage Rolls - Big Ben Bangers wrapped in puff pastry, garnished with our famous house-made relish, lettuce, and tomato
- Welsh Rarebit - a special blend of Gloucester and Cheddar cheese served on French bread -- a rare Welsh treat!
- Big Ben Potato Skins – house-baked potatoes with generous toppings of fresh Cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon
- Shrimp Cocktail - jumbo shrimp served with our house-made cocktail sauce
- Salad (choice of one)
- House or Caesar Salad
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Famous Haddock N' Chips – prepared in Big Ben’s beer batter and served with steak fries, slaw, and a wally
- Lord's Roast Beef - a hearty roast beef with roasted and mashed potatoes, steamed mixed vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, and gravy
- Chicken Tikka Masala - aromatic golden diced chicken breast in a house-made creamy curry sauce over basmati rice, served with a roasted garlic tandoori naan
- Shepherd's Pie - the traditional recipe of ground lamb, peas, carrots, and onions, smothered with mashed potatoes and topped with cheese
- Shrimp & Chicken Alfredo - grilled chicken and shrimp in penne pasta with sautéed spinach and mushrooms, tossed in house-made alfredo sauce and topped with fresh tomatoes, green onions, and Parmesan
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Apple Crumble