9041 Robert D. Snyder Road
Charlotte, NC 28262
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Golden Owl Tavern offers simply great food and drinks. Our menus serve up a wide variety of regional classics and treats inspired by the American South – from ribs, burgers, and sandwiches to wood-fired pizzas, steak, and seafood. The beverage selection features local craft beer, both creative and classic cocktails prepared with precision, and a compelling wine list to explore. Perfect for date night, celebrations, or even brunch, Golden Owl Tavern is the wise choice for any occasion.
- Named one of the 2022 "25 Best New Restaurants" by
- Look for the following Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant: Little Miss Sunshine - Tito’s, Crown Royal Apple, passion fruit puree, garnished with a dehydrated lemon. For each Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktail sold during the event, Tito’s will donate $1 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $45 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- To Share (choice of one)
- Smoked Cannellini Bean Spread - chive oil, flatbread
- Jalapeño Cornbread - wildflower honey butter
- Appetizer (choice of one)
- Pan-Seared Scallops - pea-mint puree, pickled carrots, cornbread crumbs
- Roasted Apple and Red Kuri Squash Soup - maple crema and candied walnuts
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Smoked-Braised Short Rib - celery root puree, maitake glaze, charred broccolini with pecorino, lemon and chilies
- Grilled Forever Oceans Kampachi - brown butter caper sauce, Pernod-braised fennel, dill & cucumber compress
- Pan-Seared Joyce Farms Chicken Breast - sherry glaze, roasted kuri red puree, spicy honey carrots
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Chocolate Molten Cake - caramel sauce
- Selection of Sorbet