208 N. Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Rí Rá, meaning “King of the Good Times,” opened its doors for the first time on March 14, 1997. Meticulously restored in Ireland and shipped to the U.S., Rí Rá embodies everything that you would expect from a genuine Irish pub. As you enter the restaurant, you can immediately imagine yourself walking through the door of a traditional Irish pub one hundred years ago. We pride ourselves in sourcing the finest and freshest ingredients that are prepared with care and attention to detail. We are offering a custom menu featuring Chef Edgar Foy’s latest culinary creations.
- Look for a Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Tito’s will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $35 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Glass of Wine (choice of one)
- Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, Prosecco, Rosé, Cabernet, Merlot, or Pinot Noir
- First course (choice of one)
- Potato Croquettes - served with house-made sour cream dressing
- Rotational Hummus - served with pita chips and crudité
- Fresh Garden Salad - blueberry pomegranate vinaigrette, cilantro lime vinaigrette, balsamic vinaigrette, ranch, blue cheese, or honey mustard
- Second course (choice of one)
- Braised Brisket - cauliflower purée, Magners corn cream sauce, and grilled asparagus
- Blackened Pan-Seared Mahi - cauliflower purée, Magners corn cream sauce, and grilled asparagus
- Vegetarian’s Delight (GF) - sautéed tomatoes & balsamic glazed carrots, fresh green peas, pea shoots, green onions, and cauliflower purée
- Third course (choice of one)
- Blueberry Crème Brûlée (GF) - delicate egg custard, fresh blueberries, and toasted meringue
- Apple Crisp - warm cinnamon apples, crispy strudel, and house-made whipped topping
- Substitutions and modifications are politely declined. Thank you for your understanding.