3530 Dewitt Lane
Charlotte, NC 28217
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Gilde Brewery is a 476-year-old German brewery from Hannover, Germany, that has recently opened is first international brewery in Charlotte, NC. We chose Charlotte for its strong beer culture and our historical relationship with Hannover. Queen Charlotte, our city’s namesake and Queen of England, was also Queen of Hannover. At Gilde Brewery, we offer traditional German beers and authentic German cuisine all done with a modern twist for our modern world.
- $35 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- French Flatbread - sour cream, bacon, red onions, greens, and parsley mayo
- French Flatbread (V) - goat cheese, pear, walnuts, rosemary, mint pesto
- Second course (choice of one)
- Braised Beef Cheek - Miner Bier sauce, celeriac puree, black garlic puree, root vegetables, chervil
- Baked Cauliflower (V) - beurre noisette, cauliflower miso puree, egg yolk, Schupfnudeln, chervil
- Third course
- Pumpkin Seed Shortcake (V) - cinnamon chocolate cream, maple pecan ice cream, chocolate
- V= vegetarian