4548 Old Pineville Rd, Suite A
Charlotte, NC 28217
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Old Pineville Premium Pub is a family-owned neighborhood bar in the LoSo area of Charlotte. We’ve been open 7 years and love being in the middle of all the growth around us. We offer a large selection of wing flavors, with 15 different flavors of homemade wing sauces and rubs; fresh salads, with 8 different homemade salad dressings; and the best hand-pattied burgers made in 7 different styles. Everything is prepared fresh in-house daily. We also offer daily lunch and dinner specials as well as brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 AM - 2 PM. Old Pineville has a full bar with premium liquor, a nice selection of wines, and 16 drafts beer on tap, including popular local craft beers. Our large, partially covered patio has 18 big-screen televisions inside and out, making us a great place to watch a game, grab a cold drink, and have a great meal with family and friends.
- $30 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Soup or Salad (choice of one)
- Cup of She-Crab Soup OR Tomato Basil Bisque
- House Salad - choice of dressing
- Main (choice of one)
- Surf ‘n’ Turf - 12 oz. Ribeye cooked to your liking with grilled shrimp, served with broccoli and a loaded baked potato
- Southwestern Salmon - with fresh cilantro served over black beans and rice, topped with pico de gallo
- Blackened Chicken Alfredo - over linguine pasta, served with broccoli
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Homemade Key Lime Pie
- New York-Style Cheesecake