100 N. Tryon Street (entrance on E. Trade Street)
Charlotte, NC 28202
- Bringing the best of Italy to Charlotte, Aria captures the flavors of Tuscany, serving Old World comfort food reimagined in a modern Italian setting. Owner Pierre Bader, Operations Manager & Beverage Director Briana Cohen, and Executive Chef Alex Piatt work together to bring you a taste of the seasons, creating a regional menu focused on local ingredients, handmade pastas, wood-fired pizzas, braised meats, and fresh seafood. Aria also offers handcrafted cocktails, including selections developed by local mixologist Bob Peters, as well as a well-curated wine list, draft and bottled beers. Complimentary valet parking is available Friday and Saturday beginning at 6 PM.
- Named one of the 2021 "50 Best Restaurants" by
- PLEASE NOTE: An incorrect menu for Aria was inadvertently posted previously on this site. Below is the corrected menu. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- $30 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Antipasti or Insalata (choice of one)
- Caramelized Gnocchi - Prosciutto di Parma, Shaved Pear Gorgonzola Crema, Truffle Oil
- Caesar Salad - Romaine, Radicchio, Pecorino, Pine Nuts, Hard Egg, Toasted Breadcrumbs, Creamy Parmesan Dressing, White Anchovies
- Primi or Secondi (choice of one)
- Braised Lamb Shank - Roasted Artichoke Risotto, Shaved Parmigiano, Pan Sauce
- Crispy Chicken Parmigiana - Fresh Mozzarella, Marinara, Capellini, Spinach, Pecorino
- Tagliatelle alla Bolognese - Beef, Veal + Pork, Uno Alla Volta Ricotta, Shaved Parmigiano
- Dolci (choice of one)
- Aria Tiramisu - Ladyfingers, Mascarpone Crema, Espresso Bark, Espresso Whipped Cream, Ladyfinger Crumble
- Mascarpone Cheesecake - Seasonal Sugo