It's easy to enjoy fine dining at the best restaurants in metro Charlotte during Queen's Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week®, July 19-28, 2019, with no other restaurant deals or dining discounts necessary! Experience some of the best cuisine our region has to offer during Queen's Feast®.
2) Click on each restaurant’s name to view location, reservation information, description, and the restaurant’s special Charlotte Restaurant Week® menu.
3) Make advance reservations during dinner hours(only) or call ahead for seating at the restaurant(s) where you would like to dine, as indicated on the individual restaurant’s Charlotte Restaurant Week website page (either online or by telephone).
4) Arrive at the restaurant on the date and time reserved, tell the host/hostess your name and reservation time and that you are there to partake in the Charlotte Restaurant Week menu.
5) No passes, tickets, or restaurant coupons are required.
6) If for any reason you are unable to make it to a restaurant for your reserved seating, please be courteous and call the restaurant as soon as possible in advance to cancel the reservation.
Reservations/call-ahead are strongly recommended. Participating restaurants cannot guarantee walk-in seating during Charlotte Restaurant Week but will accommodate non-reserved guests if possible. If a restaurant has availability for the evening, walk-ins will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Days and hours of operation vary by restaurant. Please check the operating hours of the individual restaurants when making your plans.