1467 N. Main Street
Mount Pleasant, NC 28124
- Whether visiting for a special occasion in the Mercantile Dining Room or just a casual evening hanging out with friends in the Hosiery Mill Pub, 73 & Main offers extraordinary food and service as unique and memorable as the location we occupy, the Historic Mount Pleasant Hosiery Mill. Our goal is help you and your friends relish your experience -- and make a little history of your own -- while here at 73 & Main. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to assist with food, beer, or Bourbon selections and answer any questions you may have during your visit.
- Look for a "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Tito’s will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- Our menu for this winter’s Charlotte Restaurant Week was created solely by our female staff to showcase a “Queen’s Feast.” Each of the items are recipes from personal cookbooks from their families.
- $45 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- Kale & Brussels Salad - a kale and Brussels sprout salad with onions, almonds, blueberries and a smoky balsamic dressing
- Pasta Fagioli Soup - ditalini noodles, carrots and white kidney beans in a tomato and chicken broth, topped with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese
- Antipasto Sliders - Romaine, salami, pepperoni, provolone, tomatoes, onions, olives and a tangy Italian dressing served on mini ciabatta
- Fried Cheese Raviolis - five raviolis fried to perfection and served on a delicious scallion cream sauce
- Spinach “Bruschetta” - ciabatta topped with a rich and creamy spinach and cheese sauce
- Second course (choice of one)
- The Queen’s Steak - modeled after a favorite dinner of the reigning Monarch herself, featuring a tender veal topped with a whiskey mushroom sauce over roasted potatoes, carrots and peas
- Mexican Red Snapper - skin-on Red Snapper served with Mexican beans and rice topped with a chorizo-infused cream sauce
- Stuffed Peppers - delicious bell peppers stuffed to the brim with potatoes, beef and cheese and finished with a cream sauce
- Bacon-Wrapped Chicken - stuffed with cheese, onions and prosciutto, finished with a Cheddar and bacon sauce and served with mashed potatoes
- Pesto Pasta - homemade pesto sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes and mini mozzarella balls finished with fresh basil
- Third course (choice of one)
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding - a personal favorite of Princess Diana’s
- Flan - a creamy, caramel Mexican dessert
- Tiramisu - a light, coffee-flavored dessert