1467 N. Main Street
Mount Pleasant, NC 28124
- Whether visiting for a special occasion in the Mercantile Dining Room or just a casual evening hanging out with friends in the Hosiery Mill Pub, 73 & Main offers extraordinary food and service as unique and memorable as the location we occupy, the Historic Mount Pleasant Hosiery Mill. Our goal is help you and your friends relish your experience -- and make a little history of your own -- while here at 73 & Main. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to assist with food, beer, or Bourbon selections and answer any questions you may have during your visit.
- Menu created using several products from local farms. Credit for local products goes to: Spring Lake Family Farms, Miller and Sons Produce, Honeysuckle Hill Bee Farm, Shell-Belle Farm.
- Look for a Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast® specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Select locations are offering a unique signature cocktail during Charlotte Restaurant Week. Tito’s Handmade Vodka will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $35 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- Summer Duck Rolls - pulled smoked duck with local cucumbers and pickled onions, served with a house-made sweet and spicy sauce
- Mater Crazy – locally grown Cherokee Purple tomato stuffed with spinach, garlic cream cheese, smoked gouda cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs, baked to perfection
- Grilled Watermelon Salad - locally grown watermelon grilled and served atop mixed greens, red onion, feta cheese and mint, finished with a honey and lime garlic vinaigrette
- Corn & Crab Soup – jumbo lump crab and local sweet corn slow cooked in a creamy seafood stock
- Second course (choice of one)
- Pistachio-Crusted Pork Chop – slow-roasted, pistachio-crusted double bone-in pork chop with a green peppercorn sauce served over saffron sticky rice
- Parmesan Baked Scallops – Parmesan-crusted sea scallops baked and served over tricolor tortellini in a brown butter sage sauce
- Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Chicken - stuffed with creamed spinach and finished with chimichurri, served with locally grown, seasonal fire-roasted vegetables
- Third course (choice of one)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Cherry Lemon Sun Drop Parfait
- Bourbon Praline Cheesecake