305 W. 4th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
- We've combined Food and Art at Deluxe Restaurant with the emotional connection to celebrating yourself or a loved one's special milestone. Our idea of dining is not just "going out" but "going out with purpose." Everyone deserves to laugh and be merry in a fun and comfortable environment, and our food and drinks to our staff help create that celebratory atmosphere. The chef-driven menu highlights seasonal ingredients in simple, handcrafted dishes served straight from our kitchen. With a blend of Mediterranean, European and American farm-to-table influence, our menu and cocktails take you to a place where self-expression is encouraged from our guests to our staff.
- Deluxe is also offering a special Saturday and Sunday Brunch menu from 12-3 PM during Charlotte Restaurant Week, with 3 courses and one Mimosa for $35. Contact the restaurant for details.
- $45 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Starter / Salad (choice of one)
- What Came First? - Two free-range chicken drumsticks marinated in our signature Deluxe blend of Mediterranean spices are beautifully fried and finished with a mango chutney, then paired with Buffalo deviled eggs topped with red caviar. What do you think came first?
- Cheese Puffs of Heaven - Baked delicate puff pastry filled with three types of cheese (Fontina, mozzarella, and feta). They will have you looking up to the heavens thanking the cheese gods!
- Lobster Puffs of Heaven - Our favorite puffs dish, stuffed with delicious lobster meat, Fontina, and cream cheese. Lobster and cheese -- what more could you ask for?
- Land and Sea - Here we have some deviled eggs, but not just any regular eggs. You know at Deluxe we like to go big, so these heavenly eggs are topped with bit of king crab meat, another with lobster meat, and a fried Shrimp to finish. It’s a perfect starter, if we do say so ourselves.
- Mr. Crab Dip - Our cheesy hot lump blue crab dip is the ultimate shared snack! It’s decadent with a bit of elegance, accompanied by crispy pita chips.
- Poppin’ Popcorn Shrimp - Another Deluxe twist on a classic. Our hand-breaded fried shrimp is accompanied by popcorn and homemade Deluxe sauce. Our presentation of this dish will have you reaching for your phone…Instagram/TikTok, anyone?!
- Charcoal Caesar Salad - Lightly grilled Romaine lettuce with a rich and creamy homemade Caesar dressing, shaved Parmesan cheese, dropped peppers, and Deluxe croutons
- The Lovely Athena - Deluxe presents an OG salad with our own signature twist. We create a pillow from Feta cheese for cucumbers, tomatoes, Kalamata olives, fresh greens and red onion, all tossed in our Deluxe lemon-olive oil dressing.
- Entree (choice of one)
- Short Rib Pasta - Short ribs with pasta --it’s the ultimate comfort food that is perfect for a true short rib fan when all you want to do is cozy up with a beautiful bowl of pasta. Our beef short ribs are braised in a tomato and red wine sauce then tossed with pasta ribbons and topped with Parmigiano Reggiano. This is the ragu to end all other ragus.
- Bordelaise Short Beef Rib - Delicious pieces of short rib slowly cooked, drizzled with Bordelaise sauce, and accompanied with mashed potato. Another ultimate meat and potatoes dish.
- Slow-Cooked Lamb Shank – Fall-off-the-bone and stewed in a secret Mediterranean mildly spiced broth from our wise chef. This lamb shank is for real lamb lovers and is accompanied by rice.
- Chicken Kebab - Fresh off the grill marinated chicken thighs, accompanied by baby potatoes, marinated onion, vegetables, and flatbread. Add 6 oz. Lobster Tail for $25.
- Blackened Salmon with Shrimp - Delicious pieces of salmon dusted with our Deluxe blend of spices, topped with a creamy sauce, and served with mashed potatoes and broccolini. The perfect combination from the sea. Add 6 oz. Lobster Tail for $25.
- Duck Breast - Boneless Peking duck breast accompanied with truffle risotto, a touch of broccolini, and finalized with an orange glaze.
- Pineapple Bowl Fried Rice with Mixed Vegetables - Let’s take a quick trip down to your own personal Deluxe Island with this pineapple fried rice, mixed vegetables, sesame oil, sesame seeds, a small touch of Asian-infused spiced sauce, and all of this loaded in your own personal pineapple bowl! You can add 6 oz. Lobster tail for $25, Cajun Shrimp for $15, or Lamb Chops for $28. Irresistible!
- Filet Mignon Kebab ($27 supplement) – 8 oz. of beautifully marinated and grilled Filet Mignon, marinated with Deluxe mix of spices, accompanied by baby potatoes, marinated onion, vegetables, and flatbread. Add 6 oz. Lobster Tail for $25.
- King Crab And Lobster Pasta ($31 supplement) - Wild Alaskan king crab meat and butter- poached lobster tails in a velvety garlic cream sauce with a light touch of nutmeg and shaved Parmesan cheese. A unique and “Deluxe” pasta option.
- BBQ of Bones ($34 supplement) - The perfect-to-share meat trio of marinated and grilled lamb chops, chicken wings, and slow-cooked beef ribs. This amazing trio is accompanied by roasted baby potatoes and our signature sauces. Add 6 oz. Lobster Tail for $25. Add Gold on Lamb Chops for $24.
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Tiramisu - The iconic Italian tiramisu is one of the most refreshing and satisfying desserts. The soft and tender ladyfingers dipped in coffee and spiced rum are layered with a creamy and velvety mascarpone filling, then dusted with Godiva chocolate espresso powder.
- Hold It Right There: Cheesecake - It’s a cheesecake with a twist, deconstructed with all the normal ingredients -- Graham cracker crumbles, beautifully whipped cheesecake, and a golden berry sauce. It’s a simplified way to present this classic.
- Prosecco Jello – Ages 21+ dessert here. An elegantly layered mixture of Prosecco and fruits. It’s a different way to consume an adult beverage.