215 S Central Avenue
Locust, NC 28097
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Our restaurant is a destination for all customers to come and enjoy a quality meal in a fun environment, with bold and unique food professionally prepared with quality ingredients. We strive for continued knowledge and training in our staff to provide compelling dishes made by hand with the freshest ingredients available. We demonstrate great passion for our craft while taking pride in the taste and presentation of our food and cocktails, anticipating all needs while tailoring the experience to the individual patron. It is our hope and mission to provide all of our customers with a warm and welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy many different flavors.
- Look for a Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. For each Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktail sold during the event, Tito’s will donate $1 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $35 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- Soup du Jour - Maryland Blue Crab & Potato Chowder
- The House Salad - shredded iceberg, carrots, diced tomato, red onion, Cheddar, Provolone, cucumber, bacon, house-made croutons, choice of dressing
- Second course (choice of one)
- Chef's Fried Green Tomatoes - hand-breaded green tomatoes, smoked Gouda, pimento cheese, bacon apple jus
- Southern Egg Rolls - stuffed with collards, smoked berry BBQ sauce on the side
- Third course (choice of one)
- Char-Grilled Sirloin Smothered - 10 oz., char-grilled to perfection, topped with wild mushrooms & caramelized onions, with choice of house fries, steamed broccoli, or our vegetable of the day
- Blackened Skewered Shrimp - blackened shrimp, tomato coulis, herb olive oil, with choice of house fries, steamed broccoli, or our vegetable of the day
- Cajun Chicken Tortellini - blackened Cajun chicken, roasted tomatoes, caramelized onions, creamy Alfredo sauce