215 S Central Avenue
Locust, NC 28097
- Our restaurant is a destination for all customers to come and enjoy a quality meal in a fun environment, with bold and unique food professionally prepared with quality ingredients. We strive for continued knowledge and training in our staff to provide compelling dishes made by hand with the freshest ingredients available. We demonstrate great passion for our craft while taking pride in the taste and presentation of our food and cocktails, anticipating all needs while tailoring the experience to the individual patron. It is our hope and mission to provide all of our customers with a warm and welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy many different flavors.
- Look for a Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Tito’s will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $35 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- Glass of Wine (choice of one)
- Please ask your server for available specially selected choices.
- First course (choice of one)
- Chef's Fried Green Tomatoes - hand-breaded green tomatoes, smoked Gouda pimento cheese, bacon apple jus
- Southern Egg Rolls - stuffed with collards, smoked berry BBQ sauce on the side
- The House Salad - shredded iceberg, carrots, diced tomato, red cabbage, red onion, Cheddar, Provolone, cucumber, bacon, house-made croutons, choice of dressing
- Second course (choice of one)
- Char-Grilled Choice Sirloin - char-grilled to perfection, topped with our herb butter, with choice of house fries, steamed broccoli, or our vegetable of the day
- Blackened Skewered Shrimp - blackened shrimp, tomato coulis, herb olive oil, with choice of house fries, steamed broccoli, or our vegetable of the day
- Cajun Chicken Tortellini - blackened Cajun chicken, roasted tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms, creamy Alfredo sauce
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Wild Berry Egg Rolls - hand-rolled egg rolls stuffed with a house-made wild berry compote, topped with sugar and served with vanilla Anglaise
- Triple-Layer Chocolate Cake - three moist layers of homemade chocolate cake filled with a rich milk chocolate crème, topped with chocolate shavings and chocolate sauce