5033 South Boulevard, Suite H
Charlotte, NC 28217
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- El Puro is a fine dining Cuban restaurant inspired by the elegance and history of pre-revolutionary Cuba in the 1950s, offering live music six days a week. Join us for a unique and lively night out.
- Named one of the 2023 "50 Best Restaurants" by
- Look for the following Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant: Entre tus Labios – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, passionfruit liquor, Licor 43, Prosecco. For each Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktail sold during the event, Tito’s will donate $1 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $40 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- Appetizer (choice of one)
- Croquetas - fried masa stuffed with smoked ham, cilantro aioli
- Tamal en Hoja - Cuban corn masa, sweet onions, pork chicharron
- Queso Frito (Vegetarian) – pan-seared queso fresco, rum-soaked raisins, chopped tomatoes
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Masitas de la Loma - fried pork shoulder, caramelized onions, garlic & onion mojo
- Pollo Campesino - grilled half chicken, herbed sazon, smoked guava jus
- El Churrasco - skirt steak angus, fried egg, chimichurri, served with congri & maduros
- Ensalada Botero (Vegetarian) - arugula, mixed berries, dried cranberries, cucumber, candied walnuts, Manchego cheese, red wine vinaigrette
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Flan KAFE - coffee custard, Cafecito
- Cuatro Leches - four milks-soaked sponge cake, dulce de leche
- Crème Brulée