2120 South Boulevard, Suite 1
Charlotte, NC 28203
- At the Eagle, house-brined and dredged Fried Chicken and Southern sides are the stars of the show. With accolades around the country for Best Fried Chicken, our chicken does not disappoint. With free-range, all-natural, house-brined and dredged birds, you can tell the difference. Couple that with a mix of classic Southern sides, sandwiches, and carefully curated cocktails, and you'll have yourself a crave-worthy experience, all to the soundtrack of heavy, blues-inspired tunes.
- Look for a "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant. Tito’s will donate $1 for each Queen’s Feast cocktail sold during Charlotte Restaurant Week to the Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $30 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- Peach Tea Lemonade - Tito's Handmade Vodka, Licor 43, sweet peach lemonade, Angostura and peach bitters
- Snack (choice of one)
- House-Made Hush Puppies - corn, jalapeno, Cheddar, comeback sauce
- Sausage & Kale Dip - country sausage, 5-cheese blend, kale, with warm tortilla chips
- 1/4 Bird, White or Dark Meat - house-brined and dredged, all natural, free range, with spicy hot honey
- Side (choice of one)
- Collards - stewed with ham hock and bacon
- Cole Slaw - creamy and a little tart
- White Cheddar Grits - house-made pickled peppers
- House-Made Biscuits - jam and honey butter
- Horseradish Mashed Potatoes - herbed chicken gravy