235 W. Tremont Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28203
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- PARA, located in the heart of South End, is an innovative restaurant and bar serving globally influenced small plates and creative cocktails. The menu boasts inventive dishes that are meant to be served family style and highlight local farms such as Freshlist, Small City Farmer, Urban Gourmet Farms, and Vital Greens Micro Farm. The cocktail program perfectly complements the food menu and features a range of offerings from light & juicy options to boozy & nutty cocktails. PARA is open for dinner Monday through Saturday nights and offers brunch on Sundays.
- $45 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Appetizer (choice of one)
- Steamed Bun – buttermilk fried chicken, sweet pickles, katsu aioli
- Bisque – lobster, chive
- Mixed Greens (Vegetarian) – sesame lime vinaigrette, compressed orange, radish, pickled onion
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Heart of Ribeye – parsnip puree, roasted carrots, red wine demi, crispy parsnip
- Seared Salmon – fingerling potatoes, pesto, oyster mushrooms, charred lemon
- Ravioli (Vegetarian) – goat cheese, herbs, corn, mushroom, lemon cream sauce
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Strawberries and Cream – panna cotta, strawberry gel, chocolate strawberry, toasted nuts
- Sponge Cake – orange, vanilla, whipped cream cheese, blood orange sorbet, puffed rice crumble