4223-8 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Locally owned and operated by John Love and Ron Herbert, Red Rocks Café is a contemporary American restaurant with neighborhood charm. Featuring comfortable booths, low lighting, an intimate feel and a lively bar, we offer a touch of class in an atmosphere that appeals to all. Our diverse menu boasts an exciting array of appetizers, salads, steak, seafood, pasta and chef features along with world-class wine, dessert and Sunday Brunch. We invite you to visit Red Rocks Café for an unforgettable experience.
- Look for the following Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant: Frosted Cosmo. For each Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktail sold during the event, Tito’s will donate $1 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $40 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Starter (choice of one)
- She Crab Soup
- Chopped Salad - chopped mixed greens, diced tomatoes and cucumbers, sliced almonds, Craisins, and feta with choice of dressing
- Caesar Salad - fresh chopped Romaine tossed with shredded Parmesan, house-made croutons, and Caesar dressing
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Filet Medallions - twin 3 oz. filet medallions topped with crispy onions and served with garlic smashed potatoes and broccoli
- Lemon Herb Chicken – twin chicken medallions dredged in flour and simmered in a lemon herb butter sauce, served with garlic smashed potatoes and mixed vegetables
- Blueberry Pecan Salmon - pecan-crusted salmon fillet served with bacon Cheddar grits and asparagus, finished with a blueberry coulis
- Lobster Ravioli - lobster-filled ravioli tossed in sherry-lobster cream sauce, accompanied by pan-seared shrimp and topped with asparagus and Parmesan cheese
- Ribeye ($10 supplement) - 12 oz. pure Ribeye topped with roasted garlic pepper butter, served with garlic smashed potatoes and broccoli
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Daily Featured Desserts