101 S. Tryon Street, Suite 130
Charlotte, NC 28280
- Tupelo Honey is a revival of Southern food and traditions rooted in the Carolina mountains we call home. We hand-craft brunches, lunches, and suppers that bring family and friends around the table and allow for lingering conversations and craft beer. Responsibly sourced ingredients are the foundation of every dish. From our 100% sustainably sourced seafood and antibiotic-free chicken, to unique craft cocktails highlighting local distilleries, we’re committed to the best of every season.
- $35 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Small plate (choice of one)
- Spicy Cauliflower Bites - beer-battered and lightly fried cauliflower florets & sliced jalapeños, green onions, sriracha honey drizzle, green tomato aioli dipping sauce
- Fried Green Tomatoes - panko-crusted fried green tomatoes, basil, roasted red pepper sauce, over heirloom grits with goat cheese
- Crispy Brussels - with garlic buttermilk ranch dipping sauce
- Entree (choice of one)
- Bourbon-Peppercorn Glazed Meatloaf - scratch-made blend of beef & chorizo, choice of two farm fresh sides
- Honey-Dusted Fried Chicken - choice of dark or white meat bone-in fried chicken, sprinkled with our signature “bee dust” and served with two sides
- Tupelo Shrimp & Grits - sustainable & wild-caught white Gulf shrimp, chorizo pork sausage, peperonata, Creole sauce, scallions
- Vegetarian option available upon request.
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Heavenly Banana Pudding - our famous 20-year-old recipe of the creamiest banana pudding you have ever had!
- Pecan Pie Slice - with dark chocolate sauce drizzle