101 S. Tryon Street, Suite 130
Charlotte, NC 28280
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Tupelo Honey is a revival of Southern food and traditions rooted in the Carolina mountains we call home. We hand-craft brunches, lunches, and suppers that bring family and friends around the table and allow for lingering conversations and craft beer. Responsibly sourced ingredients are the foundation of every dish. From our 100% sustainably sourced seafood and antibiotic-free chicken, to unique craft cocktails highlighting local distilleries, we’re committed to the best of every season.
- Look for the following Tito's Handmade Vodka "Queen’s Feast specialty cocktail" at this restaurant: The Debutante - Tito's, house-made lavender lemonade, decorated with lemon and lavender buds. For each Tito's Handmade Vodka cocktail sold during the event, Tito’s will donate $1 to Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina.
- $40 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Small plate (choice of one)
- Spicy Cauliflower Bites - beer-battered and lightly fried cauliflower florets & sliced jalapeños, green onions, with sriracha honey drizzle and green tomato aioli dipping sauce
- Famous Fried Green Tomatoes - panko-crusted fried green tomatoes, basil, roasted red pepper sauce, over heirloom grits with goat cheese
- Crispy Brussels - with garlic buttermilk ranch dipping sauce
- Entree (choice of one)
- Blackened Mahi Mahi - grilled to perfection with Creole butter and choice of two farm-fresh sides
- Tupelo Shrimp & Grits (GF) - sustainable & wild-caught white Gulf shrimp, chorizo pork sausage, peperonata, Creole sauce, scallions over heirloom grits with goat cheese, served with a mixed greens side salad
- Bone-In Half Bird - either Original Honey-Dusted or Sweet & Spicy Fried Chicken, with two farm-fresh sides
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Heavenly Banana Pudding - our famous 20-year-old recipe of the creamiest banana pudding you have ever had!
- Pecan Pie Slice - with dark chocolate sauce drizzle