766 4th St SW
Hickory, NC 28602
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- The Charolais Steakhouse is a legendary restaurant operating in its original Hickory location since 1969. The nostalgic tableside carved beef cut to the guests’ exact desired 'thickness' and the premium soup, salad, and cheese bar have been mainstays for over 50 years. At the newly renovated Charolais, the old meets new to keep it a classic, refined interior. The new open floor plan highlights an expansive penny-top bar and beautiful wine cellar holding up to 1,000 bottles of rare and vintage wines. The Cranford family extends a warm invitation to join them for dinner. Reservations are recommended.
- $45 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- First (choice of one)
- Shrimp Cocktail - poached jumbo shrimp, Flying Pepper cocktail
- Artichoke & Spinach Dip - artichokes, spinach, cheese, crostini
- Burrata - heirloom tomato jam, arugula, balsamic glaze, crostini
- Salad (choice of one)
- Classic Caesar - Romaine, shaved Parmesan, croutons, scratch Caesar
- House Salad - spring mix, tomato, carrot, cucumber, red onion, croutons
- Soup, Salad & Cheese Bar (+$4) - a “mainstay” at the Charolais for over 50 years: 40+ condiments, 6 cheeses, French onion soup, and soup du jour
- Main (choice of one)
- Includes selection of one side and bread service.
- From the Cart - 10 oz. Ribeye or Strip, cut tableside, roasted garlic herb butter (+$1.85 per additional ounce)
- Filet - petite center cut (substitute hearty cut, +$8)
- Prime Rib – 10 oz. cut, herb crusted and slow roasted, au jus, creamy horseradish (substitute 16 oz. King Cut, +$10)
- Seafood Kabobs - chargrilled fresh catch, sun-dried tomato pesto, charred lemon
- Blue Ridge Chicken - marinated chicken, honey mustard, bacon, Cheddar
- Dry-Aged Ribeye (+$10) - aged 28 days in-house, hand-cut to 12 oz.
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Butterscotch Ice Cream
- Chocolate Cake
- Grand Marnier Crème Brulee (+$3)
- NY-Style Cheesecake (+$3)