3100 Apex Drive, 9th Floor (Hyatt Centric Charlotte SouthPark)
Charlotte, NC 28211
- Reservations required.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Inspired by the wood-fired Robata grills of Japan, Mizu offers a refreshed take on Asian cuisine and wood-fired cooking atop the Hyatt Centric in the heart of SouthPark. This rooftop restaurant by Indigo Road Hospitality Group combines the traditions of ancient Japanese live-fire cooking with Southern influences and worldly flavors. The kitchen is anchored by Mizu’s own Robata grill and features a seafood-focused menu composed of wood-fired, raw, and chilled offerings. With chic design and natural elements throughout, the restaurant, named for the Japanese word for water, offers sweeping rooftop views from the patio, sophisticated interiors, and comfortable lounge seating.
- Named one of the 2022 "25 Best New Restaurants" and "50 Best Restaurants" by
- $45 per person (does not include tax and gratuity)
- First course (choice of one)
- Smoked Shrimp Toast - avocado puree, Japanese milkbread crostinis, eel sauce, kimchi vinaigrette, lava salt, micro-cilantro
- Spicy Gyu Buns - beef, sweet peppers, pickled shallot, grilled pineapple, black garlic barbecue
- Crispy Cauliflower - tempura, gochujang glaze, sesame, scallion
- Second course (choice of one)
- Saikyo Salmon - forbidden rice, sunomono salad, chili green garlic buttermilk sauce
- Yaki Tori - charcoal-grilled chicken thigh, ume teriyaki, toasted sesame, scallions, and fire-roasted broccolini with steamed rice
- Dessert (choice of one)
- Houjicha Cheesecake - roasted green tea cheesecake, caramel, candied sesame
- Sorbet Trio - assorted sorbets with fruit