4905 Ashley Park Lane, Suite J
Charlotte, NC 28210
- PLEASE NOTE: The Queen's Feast specials shown on this website are available during dinner only, unless otherwise noted on an individual restaurant's menu page.
- Reminiscent of the wine bars and enotecas of Europe, Dilworth Tasting Room-SouthPark features an open-air patio to enjoy Carolina’s mild climate most of the year. Our menu features classic hand-crafted cocktails and an extensive, unique wine list curated by Sommelier and owner Jaffer Kovic that focuses on low-production, high-quality wines you won’t find anywhere else. In the kitchen, Executive Chef Jonathan Shuler executes a flawless menu of revolving plates focused on the four seasons, featuring locally sourced ingredients with a modern twist on comfort food that will absolutely please the palate. From drinks with a friend to a dinner date, to private events and everything in-between, Dilworth Tasting Room has all your needs for a luxurious evening in Dilworth or SouthPark.
- $40 per person (does not include tax or gratuity)
- Starter (choice of one)
- Seared Tuna – pistachio-crusted, wasabi cream, avocado, arugula, eel mayo, and tobiko
- Crispy Pork Belly - slow-braised pork belly, Brussels sprout slaw, crispy wontons, finished with spiced honey
- Entrée (choice of one)
- Seared Salmon - spiced honey glaze, vegetable fried rice
- Gnocchi – house-made gnocchi, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes in creamy pesto with Parmesan
- Chocolate Cake - with pistachio ice cream, dulce de leche, and whipped cream